Click here to Subscribe to our Free Email News Letter!
MeetingsOur regular Meetings are usually held on the first Thursday night in every month at 6:30 at a location which has recently changed from month to month since TTU evicted us for excessive exuberance. Please subscribe to our email newsletter for up to date information.
- Brent Simpson on Grafting / Queen Rearing field day next Wednesday
- Grafting / Queen Rearing field day next Wednesday | Cookeville BeeKeepers on An Introduction to Queen Rearing
- camnangdiengiadung.com on A Beginners Guide to Essential BeeKeeping Equipment
- LeAnna Totten on Field day this Saturday May 18
- Christy Schaffer on Local Honey for sale
Monthly Archives: May 2011
When the weather gets hot your bees might hang out on the outside of the hive – this is commonly called “bearding” it doesn’t mean that they are going to swarm – even when it’s as extreme as in the … Continue reading